Alright, I already know that after reading this article, people are going to think I'm crazy. Like I'm a Lone Ranger in this belief.
What am I talking about though? Aliens...
I am not talking about illegal aliens. Not the term "aliens" to be used in profiling a Mexican, mainly due to Trump. But I really have a strong belief that aliens exist and that the government is hiding it .Yeah and I know, the point of "The Clan of One-Breasted Woman" is not to condemn the government. However, it is something that can be used as an argument. While others might say this whole article is dumb, but I think there is a genuine existence of aliens.
And to clarify, Aliens: something from another planet.
Think about it. The universe is insanely huge. It is filled with so many other planets. It is so hard to actually believe we are the only existing life in the entire universe. Like really the universe is so big and proven to be constantly expanding. And we are supposed to believe that we are the only advanced civilization.
I sound crazy, but really my aim is to influence people. Like be an Asian Ghandi and let people here my beliefs and philosophies. Like the "Clan of One-Breasted Woman," the author has an issue with the government not "knowing" of the harmful effects of the nuclear testing. Which I think is a lie, like you got all these scientists but no one thought about harmful effects? Or like even took the environment into consideration? It's kind of hard to believe.
And yes I will admit to the government doing good things, but when it comes to aliens, it's a bit different. I feel as though the government carries a verisimilitude image. That it's this icon that stands for justice. But look at the history, things like Watergate and the Vietnam War. There are many instances where the government has lied, but "'The King can do no wrong.'"
There are so many stories, about people being killed by the government killing people for the knowledge of aliens. Like look up the Men in Black. Yes, the movie with Will Smith is also an example. Because that movie is actually based off of the theory that a secret society goes around and kills people off. This is to prevent the information of aliens existing. I know it's a far reach, but it just seems like its possible. I think a likely place would be a casino, a lot of men with black suits in there. But it is really interesting and is something you should look at one your own time.
Now to end things, I know my argument on the existence of aliens isn't strong, but there are many other stories out there. And it made me believe that there is a possibility and that the government may not be all good. But just do your research, and comeback and tell me your opinions!
What am I talking about though? Aliens...
I am not talking about illegal aliens. Not the term "aliens" to be used in profiling a Mexican, mainly due to Trump. But I really have a strong belief that aliens exist and that the government is hiding it .Yeah and I know, the point of "The Clan of One-Breasted Woman" is not to condemn the government. However, it is something that can be used as an argument. While others might say this whole article is dumb, but I think there is a genuine existence of aliens.
And to clarify, Aliens: something from another planet.
Think about it. The universe is insanely huge. It is filled with so many other planets. It is so hard to actually believe we are the only existing life in the entire universe. Like really the universe is so big and proven to be constantly expanding. And we are supposed to believe that we are the only advanced civilization.
I sound crazy, but really my aim is to influence people. Like be an Asian Ghandi and let people here my beliefs and philosophies. Like the "Clan of One-Breasted Woman," the author has an issue with the government not "knowing" of the harmful effects of the nuclear testing. Which I think is a lie, like you got all these scientists but no one thought about harmful effects? Or like even took the environment into consideration? It's kind of hard to believe.
And yes I will admit to the government doing good things, but when it comes to aliens, it's a bit different. I feel as though the government carries a verisimilitude image. That it's this icon that stands for justice. But look at the history, things like Watergate and the Vietnam War. There are many instances where the government has lied, but "'The King can do no wrong.'"
There are so many stories, about people being killed by the government killing people for the knowledge of aliens. Like look up the Men in Black. Yes, the movie with Will Smith is also an example. Because that movie is actually based off of the theory that a secret society goes around and kills people off. This is to prevent the information of aliens existing. I know it's a far reach, but it just seems like its possible. I think a likely place would be a casino, a lot of men with black suits in there. But it is really interesting and is something you should look at one your own time.
Now to end things, I know my argument on the existence of aliens isn't strong, but there are many other stories out there. And it made me believe that there is a possibility and that the government may not be all good. But just do your research, and comeback and tell me your opinions!
Hey! Nice post, but some of the things don't add up. Your two points were that the universe is so large that there is a chance for aliens to exist and that people claim they got kidnapped. I agree with the first point, the universe is ever expanding, and given that light takes billions of years to travel to Earth because of the size of the universe, we will never really know if aliens are really out there. As for your second point, I remember in Psychology that we learned that many Alien abductions reporting are really people who wake up to sleep paralysis. This is when they wake up and are unable to move. Because they are unable to move, their brain makes up a sort of fantasy, sometimes a dark figure that moves around the room, to explain what's going on. I don't know the exact name of this effect, but I will ask on Wednesday when we get back and post it here.
ReplyDeleteHere's a really good article I found after writing this explaining many of the reasons people report alien abductions - http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/10/is-there-a-scientific-explanation-for-all-alien-abductions-6842655/
Important part of the article - https://imgur.com/a/31JfS
Hi Silas, you make a compelling argument and I liked the article you cited. The way you speak your mind is inspirational and I've learned from you to use my voice. Nice post!
ReplyDelete